Group rock climbing

I like to plan events for the non landed nudist club I belong to. I think it would be nice to plan a rock climbing or canyoneering event. So, i am looking for a location that is remote enough that we could be nude has easy climbs or short repeals. Preferably top rope for climbing. Is reasonable close to a town or has camping. Does anyone know of a place that fits these criteria?

Utah tends to be over run with outdoor enthusiasts so Eastern Nevada might be a better location. I know there is climbing there I have not been to any of the locations though.

This topic was edited
RE:Group rock climbing

I have not done top roping here but there are remote places not far out of Las Vegas in Red Rock Canyon area where I've been nude bouldering (see my pix). I'm sure we could also find places to climb nude where we wouldn't be bothered, especially if we had a group.

This post was edited
RE:Group rock climbing

I don't know these places myself however I've been told Robbers roost canyons in Utah is first choice for canyoneering with Little Blue John canyon a close second. Hopefully you know where these are since I have no idea.

This post was edited