RE: inappropriate photos

I hope you have some of us in mind with plan B. I dont have one. I dont like the other nudist sites at all.

Trust ME!

I'm a Doctor!

This post was edited
pic

Maybe ???

This post was edited

If anyone says they are inappropriate, well then they may as well shut the site down. 80% show more than what you did, if they are offended by the pictures then they are not true nudist and just like to control people.

This post was edited
RE: Are my pictures too shocking!!!!?

Gee, what a great way to get your profile view # up.

LOL! Yep.
Gee, wish I had thought of it. LOL

This post was edited

If anyone says they are inappropriate, well then they may as well shut the site down. 80% show more than what you did, if they are offended by the pictures then they are not true nudist and just like to control people.
Roosterock perhaps you should be carefull what you wish for - The site rules are the same for all of us and these break TT1's own rules.
If you consider these photos to be reasonable nudist photos then this is not the site for you - there are many other sites which cater to your (and others)interests.

This post was edited

I hope you have some of us in mind with plan B. I dont have one. I dont like the other nudist sites at all.

Trust ME!

I'm a Doctor!

DOCTOR!!!!! So thats what all the rubber gloves were for.

This post was edited

Trust ME!

I'm a Doctor!

DOCTOR!!!!! So thats what all the rubber gloves were for.
Shhhhhhh! too much info! :)

Ooops! ..... I think wer're in trouble for bumping this thread :(

Sorry Mom!

This post was edited