RE:Lets all introduce ourshelves.

Hi I'm Rita from Scotland. I'm quite new to the naturist life. I don't get much opportunity either but that's mainly due to Scotland not being that hot. I reckon I'm in the wrong country for it to be honest! My garden is my little haven and I'm quite happy to the gardening in the nude, I've no one overlooking me either so it's nice to have that space for some freedom. I hope to get a few more days outdoors before winter kicks in as once that does its head to toe thermals for me! ;)

This post was edited
RE:Lets all introduce ourshelves.

Hi all, we are Steve and Jennie. We have been in our lovely little home a little over 7 years. Our 3/4 acre lot backs up to 40 acres owned by the lady next door. We get the best of both worlds. Six foot privacy fence on the front and sides, four foot chain link on the back so the hounds can run free, we get to be nude in the back yard, take a dip in our above ground pool, enjoy the view, and the lady that owns the land behind us knows we are nudist and doesn't care.

I have been a life long nudist who adjusted to life as it went along. Jennie is like many women and is unhappy that she doesn't have the same body she had when she was 18. But I'm working on her self esteem. My first public nudity was when I stumbled across PlayLinda beach back in 1980. No big deal for me because I had been skinny dipping since I was a kid.

Would a, could a, should a. We all have those, but life is what it is and we are where we are now. Now, to get through this winter. Forecast low for tomorrow morning is 29. I won't be enjoying my coffee on the deck tomorrow.

We wish we could meet a nice couple to enjoy sitting on our deck, taking a dip, and just being nudist friends. We are still looking!

This post was edited