RE:Men's Sleep Pants

I have owned two pairs of sleep pants (AKA pyjama bottoms) for the last thirty years and never worn either of them.

This post was edited
RE:Men's Sleep Pants

Ive owned sleep pants in the past. I slept nude, but if we had house guests, I would put them on (commando) and put on a Tee shirt before leaving the bedroom. More because my wife would get pissed at me for being nude in front of her mother (or anyone else) if I didnt put them on. They eventually developed a hole in the crotch that I encouraged to rip a little more, and more than once, my cock and balls would hang out of that hole when I put them on for her mothers visits. I would also wear them to take Tracy out to the bin outside, as my neighborhood frowns upon nudity on the street side of the privacy fence

I use gym shorts for cover in the front yard and when I can't be nude in the house. That way, it is something I need for other reasons. Rarely wear a shirt. I started with 8 inch inseam, then 5, now 3. I have seen some men post that they go as minimal as 1 or 2 inches with split sides, but I am not going there.

This post was edited