Membership options days of operation

We are updating the website membership page, to include new membership options. For day and camping passes. (So check that page in about 7 days we should have it done).

Every other Friday and Saturday, will be the staffed days of operation for day pass members. It'll likely have one day of clothing optional, for the bashful males. (As I'm sure you know, the club is generally nudity required of males and clothing optional for females).

I think the younger men are only being held back by fear of erection. We're not a stuffy club and that's not something we'd be concerned with, so I hope that wouldn't hold them back.

Of course a full membership, will still include anytime 24/7 access. We are only adding options for people who live out of the area to get a short-term pass when they come through the area.

Because of State licensing restrictions that regulate public campgrounds, resorts swimming pools, hot tubs etc...... To avoid those regulatory burdens even the day passes will be a form of membership, although online with a day pass fee. Others will be able to get a day pass if they are already members of a nudist organization or frequent a nudist resort or Club.

So a person that's already on a place like TN or TS could get a day pass. Males would need to be certified, but females would not need to be certified. (They only need association with venues involving nudity) Even a person that's been to a swingers place like two rivers could use that to get a day pass.

Like I say check the website in about a week, we get the details ironed out we will also update with another post here on TN.

I would caution anyone interested to do the math because a one year membership will still likely be cheaper. Even if you're only coming for 3 days and two nights, a one-year membership was still cheaper that's why we didn't offer day passes till now.

Consider, our full year Club Membership included camping and was only 133 per year. The nearby campground is the KOA and they charge between 50 and 80 per night, for a dry camp site without power. And that's if they have space. And the KOA will throw you out if they catch you in the pool naked.

Because of the day pass dilemma we're going to be discontinuing the 133 membership, those that have them will still be able to renew at the 133 price. We'll have a window of opportunity to get a 133 before we close them down, I'll do a separate post on that later.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.