Just keep looking at him....

Martha, Martha, the Lord answered, you are worried and upset about many things, but few things are neededor indeed only one.[f] Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her. (Luke 10 : 41 - 42)

Nudist, not nudist, gay, straight, lesbian, tattooed, addicted, free, good, bad, angry, pleasant whatever state we are in, all we need is a look at the Lord.

"But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lords glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3.

We will be transformed into his image, which is the spirit, the flesh is good to live here but what we need is to attain a nature of not been stuck in the body. But as long we condemn ourselves, argue with each other, judge each other we will still be stuck here. The spirit of the Lord sets us free, today I had a thought about nudism being right or wrong but then the Lord spoke this to me, if any one has this feeling I set you free with the word today. Much love. Lets focus on him nude or not nude whatever it is he is the center not us :). May he be glorified.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.