She did , he didn't

Last night I hosted a couple in their 30s through Airbnb. In their initial request they mentioned they were excited about using the hot tub.
I have a pic of the hot tub with the house rules posted above it. 1. use common sense 2. no swimsuits allowed. And in the text I mention
that to use the hot tub house rules must be followed. I gave them the tour and we chatted. When I suggested a hot tub soak, she stripped right down , as did i, he declined a soak and instead on a very chilly and windy night got a lawn chair and sat beside the hot tub and visited with us for at least half hour before hitting the bed. Her and I continued our bare soak for another hour before calling it a night. He was fine with his wife hanging nude with a guy old enough to be her dad, but not comfy being nude himself seems a bit strange

This topic was edited
RE:She did , he didn't

You should talk to him,slowly he might persuade with the idea...Not all people have the concept of nudity....try again..
Dave

This post was edited

My reaction wold be to leave him to enjoy his problem.
Incidentally, my son in law is not a nudist but their hot tub is a clothing-free zone because contaminants from detergent and other matter from swimsuits plays havoc with the chemical balance of the water.

This post was edited

but not comfy being nude himself seems a bit strange
That's one possibility. On the other hand, he may have just dreaded getting out of the tub with the chill and the wind. Especially if he was tired from driving all day and just wanted to go to bed after visiting a bit to be cordial. Ya just never know. I think I'd cut him some slack.

This post was edited

Well in my opinion to put it simple, it's his choice. I guess he needs time, if not continue to enjoy time with the lady (once it doesn't causes any problems) and hopefully he'll join.

This post was edited