RE:What's the riskiest thing you've done?

I guess riskiest so far was mowing yards on houses I was managing - had enclosed backyards and houses were vacant but people could show up or neighbors, etc. Mowed 2 backyards totally naked for the long haul. On one there were roofers doing house next door with towered above the yard - surely the guy saw me. Love to mow some more nude since my yard isn't enclosed - if near me I'll come do it for free and you can watch and take photos. Let me know. AustinJohn PS a thrill out in the sun sweating and getting a good sunburn while exercising.

This post was edited

i do relate the story a bit further down in the thread. you can read it there please

Silly me! Thanks.

This post was edited

I love risky nudity and exhib so have done most things discussed here. Walking naked through a hotel and going down in a lift was pretty risky as well as naked walks outdoors and leaving your clothes behind so you have no ability to cover up if you see someone.

I love doing nude dares and challenges with likeminded folk on Skype too which is always fun.

This post was edited

So me and my girlfriend ended up going to a nudist resort went to the hot tub and pool then ate some gummies and drank tequila. Then had dinner went to a glow in the dark party all nude . Now the good part we decided we were tired went back to my vehicle "to sleep". Well that wasn't my idea she fell asleep and I watched her lay there naked. I noticed the female we talked to at the hot tub earlier glancing out her trailer window I got and idea. I turned the light on in my vehicle opened the rear hatch all while getting turned on pulled my girlfriend toward the rear spread her legs and woke her she was asking me what's going on as I stuck it in nice and deep. She started moaning loud enough I could see the lady looking out watching us go at it with the light on. Maybe this needs to happen more often..

This post was edited

It was warmer than usual last night, and after getting off work later than usual, I though it would be a great night for a late-night (well, early morning by this time) free hike. But as the wildlife around here -- bobcats, coyotes, even a few mountain lions and a rare bear on occasion -- tend to be quite nocturnal, my usual trails are not safe. But my neighborhood has lots of suburban paths, no cars. So I parked, disrobed, and had a lovely full-moon walk. About two miles, round trip. I missed Nude Hiking Day because of work, but I am trying to make up for it when possible!!!

This post was edited

I've been getting naked and going outside for many years. I love the thrill of it! I actually want to get caught by a woman that isn't going to freak out. I used to open the garage door for ventilation when I was doing laundry. Of course I did laundry naked! This one time while I was waiting on the final spin cycle I was standing in the garage looking at my phone. When I looked up my beautiful neighbor had been walking her dog and had returned and saw me, she was staring at me with a huge grin on her face. I think she liked what she saw! It was a huge turn on and ego boost for me!

This post was edited

I suppose the riskiest thing I've done was just a few days ago. I live in a 10 story building in downtown. It was about 1am and I was super horny. My husband was fast asleep - so I walked out of our loft down the hall, up from 7th floor to the roof, so the 11th floor - went out on the roof and out of the view of the cameras jerked off and shot a nice load and just left it. Walked back down the same way. Didn't see anyone. I also jerked off in a hotel parking lot when moving cross country. It was during Covid, so things were pretty dead but walk out of our 1st floor hotel room, the only floor open due to Covid. There was a big rig parked along the curb and I went on the other side of it and sat on the stairs going into the cab. I jerked off and then walked around, jerked off some more. It was a green belt on that side of the truck - so sat on the curb where I was mostly blocked. After I shot a load....the door opened on the cab of that truck. Scared the shit out of me. Turned out the driver was sleeping in the rig, not the hotel and had watched most of my antics. He was also totally naked - so my fear quickly disappeared as he smiled and said nice. He let me suck him and then came all down my chest. I walked back into the hotel and woke my husband and had him lick the truckers cum off my chest. Needless to say we didn't sleep a lot - we had lots of fun sex...it all turned us on so much.

This post was edited

Perfect example why non nudists generally view nudists as pervs. Thank you, NOT, so much for helping get nudity to be more accepted.

This post was edited

After explain to my partner why I was in the state I was in she made me stay that way until both groups had passed on their way back with her lying nude beside me on what beach the tide had left us.
By "stay that way" do you mean stay naked, stay excited or both? LOL

This post was edited

Went swimming at the quiet end of a public beach. Took off my swim suit and tucked it under my hat. Great feeling to be swimming nude. But to be more daring, I put rocks in the pockets to sink the suit. Made sure to remember where i sank the suit so i could later find it so i could get out of the water. I kept going back to the spot i left it so i could feel it with my feet. But after a half hour, i lost track of where i left it . A little panic, but i did later find it and was able to get out of the water. Thrilling....

This post was edited