Tips for Spain

Hello everybody!
We have been practicing naturism for 25 years throughout Spain, also Portugal and some places in France. Beaches, resorts, campsites, rivers ...
We will be happy to share information and advice to anyone who is thinking of coming to our country.
Did you know that Spain has approximately 8000 km of coastline, and that from anywhere on it you can find nudist beaches in less than an hour?

This topic was edited
RE:Tips for Spain

Hello everybody!We have been practicing naturism for 25 years throughout Spain, also Portugal and some places in France. r?

How long do you need to practice before you get it right? Do some people take longer than others to catch on to how to do it?

This post was edited

Hola !!

En verano de 2022 voy a viajar a Barcelona y Marbella. Que playas nudistas me pueden recomendar por esas zonas??
Las que les parezcan mas autenticas y que no ha perdido la esencia del naturista, ya que he visto aqui, que muchas playas se han estado minado de gente vestida que solo va a incomodar!!

Saludos de un Argentino

This post was edited

Hello everybody!We have been practicing naturism for 25 years throughout Spain, also Portugal and some places in France. Beaches, resorts, campsites, rivers ...We will be happy to share information and advice to anyone who is thinking of coming to our country.Did you know that Spain has approximately 8000 km of coastline, and that from anywhere on it you can find nudist beaches in less than an hour?

Any information you are willing to share about nudism in Spain and Portugal would be greatly appreciated. We plan on returning to Italy in '22 and are adding Spain and Portugal to our itinerary.

Thanks!

This post was edited

Lanzarote has some beautiful nude beaches including a whole nudist village. It's a lovely island to visit with lots to do and see.

This post was edited

Thanks, from what I've been told and have read, Spain has a wonderful attitude to nudism. I'm thinking of possibly relocating there for my retirement and would like to live either in a nudist community or else somewhere close to one.Appreciate any advice you can give

Hello!
Sorry for the delay in answering you.
For a naturist retreat there are great options in our country in my opinion.
If you are looking for naturist developments on the coast, with good weather for most of the year, I suggest Playa Vera in Almera (Andalusia), where there are at least eight very pleasant naturist developments. Other places would be Costa Natura in Malaga (Andalusia), or Charco del Palo in Lanzarote (Canary Islands).
Good luck with your project!

This post was edited

Hola !!En verano de 2022 voy a viajar a Barcelona y Marbella. Que playas nudistas me pueden recomendar por esas zonas??Las que les parezcan mas autenticas y que no ha perdido la esencia del naturista, ya que he visto aqui, que muchas playas se han estado minado de gente vestida que solo va a incomodar!!Saludos de un Argentino

Hola
Perdn por el enorme retraso en responderte! No entro a menudo por aqu, y creo que no me lleg aviso de las respuestas en ese hilo, as que lo he encontrado por casualidad...
Cerca de Marbella est muy bien la playa de Cabopino, es larga y con buen ambiente naturista, y adems una de las pocas an vrgenes en la provincia.
En la misma ciudad de Barcelona puedes ir a la playa de la Mar Bella, con tradicin nudista muy antigua, aunque minoritaria. En Catalua, si tienes oportunidad te recomendara mucho la experiencia del camping El Templo del Sol y su fabulosa playa.
Saludos!

This post was edited

I would definitely be happy to hear your recommendation ;)

If you are looking for some more specific information or advice, happy to give it to you :)

This post was edited

Hello everybody!We have been practicing naturism for 25 years throughout Spain, also Portugal and some places in France. r?How long do you need to practice before you get it right? Do some people take longer than others to catch on to how to do it?

hahahahaha XD

Definitely everyone can get it right in five minutes, do you agree?

This post was edited

Hello everybody!We have been practicing naturism for 25 years throughout Spain, also Portugal and some places in France. r?How long do you need to practice before you get it right? Do some people take longer than others to catch on to how to do it?hahahahaha XDDefinitely everyone can get it right in five minutes, do you agree?

Being a musician I know that no matter how good you are at something. you still get better with more practice!

This post was edited

Hi, any tip's for Jerez/Cadiz? Any B&B's around there? Or maybe Airbnb? Thanks

This post was edited