This is a venue welcoming social gatherings, NOT HOOKUPS!

I didn't join this group in the hopes of hooking up superficially. I miss social gatherings, mostly because I miss playing volleyball naked, as opposed to expecting to get laid. Sure, I may end up meeting a very interesting persona, and sometimes that may end up with mutual consent in an amazing evening of sex. But, this is only the medium and not strictly the goal. Having said that, I hoped that this group would be more about sharing gatherings without focusing exclusively on the one-time hook up, trueSwingers is already online to serve for those purposes. Being Gay or Bisexual doesn't mean that I am going to have sex with all Gays and all Bisexuals, you know? There is more to life than just that.

I haven't seen a single proposition here to create an event where we could gather rather than masturbate online in front of a camera and an audience.

This topic was edited
RE:This is a venue welcoming social gatherings, NOT HOOKUPS!

If you're looking for gatherings, I suggesting joining groups based on where you live. It's hard to arrange an in person event in a group with international membership.

This post was edited

HI,

Interesting post, would like to meet you. I live near Asbury Park, NJ and we have a nude beach 19 miles north of me. There we can play volleyball. You would be welcome to stay in my house. See you next summer? Wayne

This post was edited

I didn't join this group in the hopes of hooking up superficially. I miss social gatherings, mostly because I miss playing volleyball naked, as opposed to expecting to get laid. Sure, I may end up meeting a very interesting persona, and sometimes that may end up with mutual consent in an amazing evening of sex. But, this is only the medium and not strictly the goal. Having said that, I hoped that this group would be more about sharing gatherings without focusing exclusively on the one-time hook up, trueSwingers is already online to serve for those purposes. Being Gay or Bisexual doesn't mean that I am going to have sex with all Gays and all Bisexuals, you know? There is more to life than just that.I haven't seen a single proposition here to create an event where we could gather rather than masturbate online in front of a camera and an audience.

Just saying to all of you, this man is wonderful company and a great wingman for going out, meeting others and just plain fun, and he's what he says he is right here, we both agree on the need for social time and the situation with superficiality and timidity, don't pass up a chance to meet him. I say this about very few people.

This post was edited

Wow, sounds like a solid vote of confidence! I believe your endorsement.

This post was edited