North Orange County ( SoCal) Bi Nudist

Hello to all of my Bi male/Gay nudists future friends. I would love to have a group of Bi-Male/Gay friends where we can meet enjoy the sun, hang out and enjoy the company without any drama or stressful situations. Just a group where can be ourselves with people who enjoys some of the same ideas of being nude and having fun being nude together.

This topic was edited
RE:North Orange County ( SoCal) Bi Nudist

Hi funinbrea. Summer is here and I've been trying to find naturist friends who are able
and willing to host backyard clothing optional meetups. (Having a pool would be great,
but not a necessity.) My community pool WAS a place that was often available mid
weekdays where I could tuck in a discreet corner and tan au natural and cover up if others
arrived, but pool was area was locked out due to state and county handling of covid and is
still closed for major refurbishment.
Maybe we can keep some open dialog here on your post and see what we can find.

This post was edited

Sounds interesting.

This post was edited

sign me up :)

This post was edited

Count me in! I am very new to this and looking to experience being nude around others.

This post was edited

Hello my Friend,
I would love to join you at the Spa and be nude with you and at other places as well.

This post was edited

Hey guys! I would love to join the group as well. Especially now that the weather is heating up. Is this group still active?

This post was edited

Hello my friend, I hope we can set up a date to meet at the Korean Spa and enjoy being nude together and make this a routine to meet and be nude and enjoy ourselves. Let me know when you are available to meet. Tony

This post was edited