Some positive changes!

I see that TT1 (and TT2) are implementing some of the changes he's mentioned and working on some of the suggestions members have made. Has any one elsenoticed that group threads are now above the group members?

Thank you to the TeamTrues!

Jen

This topic was edited
RE: Some positive changes!

No, I hadn't noticed. Perhaps I need to log in more than 5 times a day?

This post was edited

I see that TT1 (and TT2) are implementing some of the changes he's mentioned and working on some of the suggestions members have made. Has any one elsenoticed that group threads are now above the group members? Thank you to the TeamTrues! Jen

Wow! .... Have now!

Thanks Jen, great improvement.

that'll make a big difference to me.

Thanks TT :)

This post was edited

I just noticed the change is the groups, I like it. Thanks again TT1 and now TT2

This post was edited

That is a thankful improvement. I wish friends were alphabetized and didn't change their location when one was deleted. I wish our listings of clubs were alphabetized on our profile too, but I can get used to anything.

This post was edited

Was just in a group before seeing this post and something seemed different, but I missed it. Thanks for pointing it out. Funny how things like this can go unnoticed. A good place for TT1 to add another thing - publicity for the new changes in splash on the main page. So that all TN'ers see the improvements being made & are encouraged to remain active.

This post was edited

Perhaps TT2 could spare some time to edit the groups? Starting with the objectionable and the 'doubles'?
Then head off into the members and their sexual profiles?
Not an easy task I realise but one that really would improve matters here. A fair but firm hand before others run amok.

PS. Thank you for the improvements to date.

This post was edited

Prithee, who is TT2? IAC, it's about time The Man got himself some help so that he won't have to spend 36 hours a day here. ;-) Update: never mind. I just looked it up in the Nudists list.

Mrs. TT

LOL, this got me curious, TT2 is married and lives in different city than TT1 who is single, so my guess would be a friend

This post was edited
Some positive changes!

I see that TT1 (and TT2) are implementing some of the changes he's mentioned and working on some of the suggestions members have made. Has any one elsenoticed that group threads are now above the group members? Thank you to the TeamTrues! Jen
All positive changes are greatly appreciated, even the small ones. I went to a group previously but didn't notice the change until you pointed it out. I had noticed some differences but didn't make the distinction. Hopefully, they will keep going to make some of the needed major changes. All I can say is this; This is still the best nudist site there is.

This post was edited

Prithee, who is TT2? IAC, it's about time The Man got himself some help so that he won't have to spend 36 hours a day here. ;-) Update: never mind. I just looked it up in the Nudists list.

Mrs. TT

LOL, this got me curious, TT2 is married and lives in different city than TT1 who is single, so my guess would be a friend

I stand corrected, TT1 has updated his profile, congratulations TT1.
I would also like to add that I love then when you click of message of new pic comments or new messages, it only shows new unless you specify to view all. Makes it a lot easier to know you have seen all.

This post was edited

It now is less time consuming to check for new posts in your groups. Having to scroll through all the members made it more time consuming. That is why I have only once every two weeks been checking for new posts.

What would be better is to indicate when was the last post in each of your groups.

This post was edited