Summertime

Whos ready to get the all over tan? We are ready for sure

This topic was edited
RE:Summertime

Have been working on mine since mid May, have a good all over tan and getting darker.

This post was edited

So ready. Got some weird tanlines developing either being out in board shorts or a speedo makes interesting tanlines. Not many opportunities for nude bathing. Only a couple times this year so far.

This post was edited

I've been spending every chance I get nude at camp.
Got to make them most out of the warm weather. Snow shows up before you know it.

This post was edited

We are spending the summer in a RV park with lots of trails and land. Wife and I found a secluded area off the beaten path which provides trees and shrubs for privacy. From the lack of footprints it seems no one ever walks through that area. This has been a great place to get rid of tan lines. It is a short walk from our rig and just five or ten minutes in the midday sun does the trick in building up a good base without burning.

This post was edited

Meeeeeee

This post was edited

Always!

This post was edited

Been working on my All-Over-Tan for the past several months, spending naked time outdoors have become very addicting for me. Last week while on vacation went to a clothing optional area along a River and had a great naked time on the beach and hiking naked on the trails along the river, came home with the best All-Over-Tan from my naked adventures that day.

This post was edited

The secluded sunning spot we found and posted about three weeks ago has been a winner. It has become more secluded with the growth of the ferns. Have even done a little free hiking on the way to the spot when taking the longer route on the most remote trail. One issue became apparent, need to add positions to get sun on my sides.

This post was edited