Sunbirds Sun Club

Anyone a member of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area Sunbirds non-landed nudist club? I just came across their web site and they sound like a great group of people that are close to home for me. With parties and gatherings at the homes of their members and group outings to local and regional resorts, Sunbirdssounds like a great organization to be a part of. It would be great to be a part of a local group like this where you could meet other practicing nudists close to home.

This topic was edited
RE: Sunbirds Sun Club

As a follow up, I did email the Sunbirds Sun Club for further information after reading on their web site that they do accept singles for membership (with conditions). Apparently the information on the web site is "inaccurate". I won't give his name because I don't have his permission and thatwouldn't be ethical but I will share from the text of the reply I received from their representative...

"We are a couples-oriented club, as you read, and we do not accept new single members...we recommend you sample social nudism at some of the area's landed resorts: Wildwood in Decatur, Bluebonnet in Decatur, and Pondarosa in Wills Point are favorites of many of the Sunbirds. Chaparral B&B & Resort in Weatherford is also an excellent choice for a day, a weekend or more. You can find more info on any of these landed clubs on the AANR-SW Web Site."

I don't have any issues with the fact that the Sunbirds doesn't acceptsingles. It's their club and itis a private entity so they should be able to operate it as they see fit. But I do have a problem with them stating one thing on their web site when their policy is totally opposite. Maybe they have recently changed their policy and just haven't updated their site? All I know is the site still says they accept singles including single males "upon the recommendation of a current Sunbirds member(s)". Since this club is listed in the Locations and shows to accept both singles and couples, I just wanted to share this for the benefit of other single males that might learn of Sunbirds and have an interest in checking them out. Waste of time.

This post was edited

Yes, hopefully I will get to meet some of them that way but the rep seemed pretty adament that they don't accept singles under any circumstances for membership. It could be a recent change though. Maybe they had some issues that made them decide accepting singles wasn't good for the club. There is another club down around Austin that is receptive to singles and I plan to try them. It will bea longer drive and so I just won't be able to attend as often as I would a club nearby.

This post was edited

This post was edited

They do have a few singleson their membership rolls. It really depends if you've been recommended by an acquaince, member, etc.

This post was edited

Are you a member of this?
Interpreting Soul Number and Interpreting Personality Number

This post was edited