RE:Planning A Long Naked Road Trip

I always drive my rv in uk naked on road trips usually 600 mile round trips good fun , usually go to nude clubs and beaches and remain nude as much as possible.

How much clothing do you bring?

This post was edited

Back in my crazy days of youth quite a few years ago I took many trips and would variously wear little or no clothing for hours and hours on the road. I began to settle down and eventually stop my highway showing off because I'm a real nudist now and with a much better understanding and appreciation for the laws having to do with things like indecent exposure and lewd and lascivious behavior. To be clear, what I mean by 'real nudist' is that I live and thrive here at our nude resort, and I don't want to jeopardize that through an unfortunate incident like getting busted for being bare in a public setting and the chance of being put on a sex offender's list that could kick me right the hell out of this paradise I have found. I still find it quite annoying that inside your own car is considered a public space, but that's another subject.

In my wild are ruffian past though, many a trucker and some tall vehicle drivers saw me in my altogetherness. I've owned numerous cars that had inoperative air conditioning, and in that situation it's all about having the windows open and/or the top down (I had a VW Cabrio for a little while before its tranny decided to croak). I didn't care what time of day or night it was, I loved the breeze blowing on me all over my body so I would keep a towel in the car to sit on and strip down to nothing most any time the weather permitted, or at times required to fight the heat given my car's lack of functioning ac. I did keep something to toss over the dong in case of a bus or other high-profile vehicle as I was passing them, but admittedly liked to see how the truckers would react to my bared body when I was on the long haul trips, to see my out-of-town gf or on the way to visit other long distance relatives or friends or vacations. As has been stated by other posters, most everyone on the road seemed to ignore my state of undress - except for the semi drivers. Every once in a while when I was cruising past an 18-wheeler, I'd look up to see a dude staring down at me with a big smile on, or rarely, a look of horniness that told me he was very happy to see me like that. On those rare occasions, and they were quite rare, I would smile back and wave and then hit the accelerator and get on my way. Sometimes if traffic was heavy, I didn't really have an option to speed on my way and suddenly I would be giving these surely bored long haulers more of a show than I'd had the intention of giving them, and I even had a few very uncomfortable episodes when I looked up to that high-seated person to notice him with his cellphone out and snapping a picture of me, or even a video! And then my heart would nearly jump out of my chest with the real fear of being caught but with unquestionable evidence to support some legal action on their part.

I've learned in my adulthood to better appreciate my status in this overly-litigious, puritanical world, and I no longer play this kind of dangerous game. I understand the excitement it brings to chance being seen by people you don't know, and/or the undeniably lovely feeling that wearing no clothes on the road gives the driver. But I live nude and can look forward to that for the foreseeable future if I don't screw up the situation, so the fleeting thrill of nudism on the highway no longer calls to me. Okay, I might only be in a thong, mind you ~

This post was edited

I don't drive nude since I own a convertible and my life would be disrupted if I were charged with inappropriate nudity, but in a different way than yours. I often drive the convertible wearing just shorts and occasionally in a brief swim suit.
Concerning your thong comment, when I bought my convertible, one of my friends who knew that I liked to be minimally dressed asked if I would drive it in a swim brief. I replied jokingly, "Probably not, since I am sitting I might as well wear a thong". I must admit however that I have never actually driven in one.

This post was edited