RE:Latest Airbnb guest.

A guy booked a one night stay in my guest room thru Airbnb. In his initial request he mentioned soaking in the hot tub. My pics show it with the house rules sign above .1 use common sense 2. no swimsuits allowed. I responded by asking if it was okay if I was ready to soak when he got here. He assured me that would be fine. So i was naked on my front porch when he pulled in the driveway just after dark. I shouted a " howdy" when I heard the car door slam. A few seconds later he came up on the porch buck naked himself. With only his car keys in his hand. Later after our 2 hour soak he did go get his luggage, his toiletry bag, he never had clothes on or even here in the house with him during his entire stay. He had run the Turtle Lake Nudist resort's 5k earlier in the day. He is my ideal kind of guest. Wish they all had that attitude.

Have you ever had an experience in the opposite direction?
Visit an nudist friend or clothing optional resort and leave all of your clothing in the car?

This post was edited
RE:Latest Airbnb guest.

Someone else who leaves all clothing in the car.https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/112764/clothing-optional-or-clothing-not-allowed-any-preferance-/9/?highlight=854590
And included this admittedly long thread, someone who is spending 8 weeks at a clothing optional resort and left all clothing except one pair each of sneakers and flip flops and 2 hats at home.

This post was edited