Bucket list

Well I guess that today i can scratch a thing of my nudist bucket list. I finally managed to take a shower in the rain. I was home alone and i just had to take the change when I saw that it started raining. The temperature was pleasant but there wasn't much rain, but that didn't stop me from doing it anyway. I do hope I can do it again sometimes when I'm home alone and its raining this summer. And with that I took another step into my nudist journey.

What was something that was high on your nudist bucketlist?

This topic was edited
RE:Bucket list

What else is on your nude bucket list?

This post was edited

Because I'm still a beginner at the time, a visiting a nudist beach, skinny dipping (fully nude and not just lowering my short a bit underwater) and just spend a day/few hours naked without the fear of being "caught". Its not much but its my starting bucket list

This post was edited

I applaud your shower. I haven't showered nude in the rain, but I have strolled through my yard nude in the rain. I realized that I didn't need to worry about getting my clothes soaked, so I took a leisurely stroll. Of course, the house next door has been re-built after their fire with new owners living in it so I can't be quite as care-free nude out back as I had been. They have teen aged kids (boy and girl)

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy