The American Association of Nude Recreation offers a $2,000 scholarship

Love chilling in the buff? Want to get paid for it? The American Association of Nude Recreation offers a
$2,000 scholarship awarded to two college students each year.
Requirements include 18 months of AANR membership, so be sure to take off your pants and join today. (as stated on
crazycollegescholarships.com) Applicants for this interesting scholarship will be required to write an essay about the benefits of nude recreation and nudism. Several other lesser prizes are awarded to students who submit a publishable article dealing with the advancement of nakedness.

This topic was edited
RE: The American Association of Nude Recreation offers a $2,000 scholarship

Great info for all the college students here! Thanks Tom.

This post was edited

Am I too old to enter ?

Don't know. I just copied and pasted the article.

This post was edited

It's actually the AANR Education Foundation that is the administration NonProfit arm that handles it. The various regions of AANR also have scholarships as does TNS (Pete Hadley Scholarship) as well as the American Nudist Research Library.

This post was edited
RE: re

I applied for the AANR-NW scholarship and was told it was only available to people under the age of 25. I told them I thought they should make it available to students of all ages, as many of us non-traditioal age students (I am 56 and a full time college student) did not have the resourses to pay for our college any more than the younger people did. They told me they would take it up at the next meeting and decide for future offerings of the scholarship.

Sorry to hear your region limits the age. At least one of the other regions does allow older/returning students to apply. Some times they understand the value of an education better.

This post was edited

Just a reminder to all the college bound...

This post was edited

This post was edited