This is grate!

Hello, to all my old friends frome other sites and to new friends on this site.
Elsware I am known as Balloon_Artist. I elect to use the name NakedChristian in non-Christian-spacific naturist sites.

I always was more comfortable naked, but was raised textile. I would sneek out at night durring a summer rain in my all-togeather and just stand there, or even when it wasn't raining.

I was still quite young when I figgured that Christ's sacrifice on the cross covered *all* sin effecting anyone that would take his free gift of eternal life. This includes the *original sin* of disobaying God in the Gardon of Edon. The thing about that is *I* had thought it through, but was not sure if it was pleasing to God or not.

After finally reading all the positive things about naturism and the scriptural support of it, I decided to be what in my heart I always were.

I shed my shell the second day of this year. I live at home naked. I have yet to visit any official naturist venu or non-official nude beaches, but I have spent time naked with very few close friends who wouldn't describe themselvs as nudist. :/

I hope to find some true hudist friends to hang out with, but untill then, I have all my true nudist friends on-line. :D

This topic was edited
No replies yet.