Nude dates in Toronto?

Anyone interested in going on a nude date?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude dates in Toronto?

yes. I love nudism, and I cant think of a better way to get to know someone than while fully nude. I'm going to PM you

This post was edited

yes of course

This post was edited

Finding someone to date is hard enough. Most guys want sex, not a date. Finding a date who is also into nudism/naturism is even more difficult.

This post was edited

I have tried dating in Toronto, and it was already very nasty and sad with this "East guys won't meet West guys" thing just like in Los Angeles. The nude party at The Eagle is another example of how bad it is: some person wouldn't remember meeting me the day after being drunk and groping my dick there. And some other cutie I met at XS Spa on the TNTMEN night, he just wasn't interested much in keeping in touch except whenever he was horny, after I said I can make the effort to go to North York to spend time together. What's wrong with this picture of a city in decline? I have a better time in Europe than I did in Toronto, and I had to escape every couple weeks for a weekend back to Montreal just to keep my sanity. I love Montreal but I hate the Quebec government so it's not like I have a lot of options left with the horrible Doug Ford Tory Conservatives running Ontario like a Latin American Hacienda.

This post was edited

Nude party at the Eagle? I haven't heard of that, my my

This post was edited