RE:Male body parts, what part of a male body is for you the most beautiful part ?

The male ass is nice to see along with the area between the asshole and sack. I enjoy seeing the body as a whole, but to see the most hidden spots is wonderful.

I love my big, hairy ass with my inviting asshole. I also enjoy all kinds of nipple play. When alone, I enjoy my fingers or my favorite dildo to hit my prostate. It does feel very good. Also, I have a major foot fetish and I could lick men's feet all day long. Also, I am a major exhibitionist. so I enjoy being watched by men as I enjoy my own body.

This post was edited
RE:Male body parts, what part of a male body is for you the most beautiful part ?

Perhaps my backside, although there wasn't much competition. And even then, I'm not sure it's as good as I used to be!

This post was edited

It has got to be the anus for me

This post was edited

Well tanned and defined forearms with a dusting of sun golden hair over them. Mmmmmm not sure why but I love them

This post was edited

Defiantly balls! A nice furry tummy second

This post was edited

I like the bit between the belly button and the penis .... especially if its flat and toned. Also love a toned bubble butt

This post was edited

Absolutely true.

This post was edited

Pure testosterone!

This post was edited

It's all in the eyes.... after that exploring the entire body is fair game.

This post was edited

The main thing that I wanted to inherit from my Dad was his hairy chest. It does feel good running my fingers through. After the chest its got to be the eyes. They tell so much about a man.

This post was edited