NUDE NIGHT WALKING

it was incredible yesterday, August 27, 2021 - I spent the whole day at Hippie Hollow in Austin TX which is a clothing optional Park - I was naked for 5-6 hours in the sun and swimming in Lake Travis. Then I went to dinner Then came home and stripped and showed off nude with others on a video chat room for hours Finally I decided to walk around the neighborhood naked at 2 am. - went 3 blocks! It was so exhilarating and no issues. Hope to get to do some of this again tomorrow 8 28 21. Will report if I do. And here is photo and short video - sorry I don't have a selfie stick nor was there much light in my cul de sac where the walk started so couldn't capture much. Will think on how can capture more maybe tonight. AustinJohn

This topic was edited
RE:NUDE NIGHT WALKING

Ive done it, its so much fun. I love a warm night around 3:00am. Passing under streetlights unnoticed by the rest of the world with just a hint of possibly being seen totally nude without any coverup. Just you in all your glory and the world.

This post was edited

That sounds like fun! Ive never done nude night walking! Would love to try that!

This post was edited

Thats sounds awesome tbh. Would love to try that with a small group of people. Wish I was closer wants

This post was edited

Nice. I feel like driving over there and joining you on a nude walk.

This post was edited

I walk most nights with decent Temps. First and last are clothed but the middle three on the river Bank are free. A rare passerby occurs. 6 plus years maybe a total of ten.
At mil's place I also walk by the river there. Half of the level can be seen from the road. Yet it is up and at least 50 feet away. No car slow downs. I have met a few people there also. Daughter has a river near her. Same walks with the same results. Walked by a seating bench with bushes on three sides. Did not notice an older than me couple sitting. Oh well. Just keep on walking.
Helps with my outside time. Need some everyday

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy