New to New England

I just moved to New England and was looking for nudist tips and tricks as it were. Its easy enough to simply look up the locations of resorts and beaches but what about hiking trails etc. In CA you would be able to find a secluded hiking trail and hike it nude if you were the only one on it, is it the same here? Does it make a difference what state I am in if I want to hike nude? For example I heard at a local resort that Vermont has no laws against nudity so you could walk into a store nude if you really wanted, by then I looked into it online and people were saying that the towns themselves had laws and that the culture wasnt for it either. I would appreciate the 2 cents of experienced Northeast nudists.

This topic was edited
RE:New to New England

We have found the best and safest locations in the northeast is at a resort. You have to pay, but the fee is usually small and once in you can hike be nude all day with no worries. We are members at Solair in Woodstock Ct. It is a wonderful place with lots of hiking trail. Hope this helps!

This post was edited

You can do nude hiking in Vermont. I'm looking to do that next year. Eventually, I'm going to buy a secluded property and invite other nudists over.

This post was edited

Solar is very good and so is Berkshire Vista in Ma.

This post was edited

Thanks for the responses

This post was edited
RE:New to New Englan

So Ive been nude hiking throughout the Northeast, including Vermont, for decades. What is so great about Vermont is the chill attitude of folks you run into on the trail while naked/full nude. They either dont care, are super friendly or awkwardly avoid eye contact (big minority). Zero hostility or aggression. In 20-30 years of naked rambling in Vermont, Ive never had a single negative experience. Nothing but positive vibes generally speaking, more encouraging than if Id just been some random entirely forgettable textile hiker. Fellow hikers are super accepting of natural things occurring in nature. Of course, walking into the local gas station or grocery store, where everyone is in a different non-outdoors mindset, is a whole different thing.

Have you tried going in to a store nude? If so, what was the result?

This post was edited
RE:New to New Englan

I wish every state was like VT

This post was edited

Hi guys, are there any ocean side places for nudity in north states like main and new hampshire?

This post was edited

New arrival to the Boston area
looking for my outdoor naked options now as weather is warming up

This post was edited