Palm Springs, Platonic Nudist Friends

Even with the Fall Season approaches, the pool time outdoors is wonderful Naked always. Looking for social nudist buddies, platonic, who enjoy the opportunity to hang out naked with friends.

Like to hear from you!
SailorKen

This topic was edited
RE:Palm Springs, Platonic Nudist Friends

Good luck with this group mate....hope you have some success. I'm the wrong side of the Pacific unfortunately!!

This post was edited

It would be great to have a friend to hangout with naked. It is a joy to be free of clothing and enjoy the freedom with a friend that likes doing the same. Love being naked outdoors and having someone to share the nudist lifestyle and share stories of being naked.

This post was edited

Always the best when you have a place to enjoy the outdoors nude and able to have friends that will join you. Was a top priority when I was house hunting for having private backyard to be able to enjoy nude. I make it out to Palm Springs a couple of times a year and enjoy staying at the mens clothing optional resorts. I have missed going out the past year + due to the virus situation but looking forward to returning next month in October.

This post was edited

I would love to meet you in PS

This post was edited

I would love to meet you in PS

This post was edited