Certification

Hi All

Im trying to certificate myself but when I upload the images it says file not found any hints for me?

Thanks Robert

This topic was edited
RE:Certification

It may be the file type causing the issue. I was successful when loading a jpeg file versus an image file.

This post was edited

Try logging out and back in again. Also sometimes it just takes a little bit, and sometimes (sadly) it's buggy and you'll have to reupload a couple times to make it stick. They might also just be getting rejected, but this site is pretty lax on enforcing their photo rules so I doubt it. They won't tell you if it's being rejected, afaik.

This post was edited

Thanks all I will keep trying Ive taken some new pics with a printed sign so will play around and see if I can make it work

This post was edited

Thanks all I will keep trying Ive taken some new pics with a printed sign so will play around and see if I can make it work

That reminds me, there might be a file size limit or even a pixel size limit/minimum requirement. I can't remember the details of my cert photo, though :(

You may also just need to move out of the process and restart it with a new sign printed if that attempt isn't working.

This post was edited

Do the certification pics need to be full body? The example pics are just from the waist up

This post was edited

Hi All

Just want to say Ive been certified I took the pics direct rather than pre taking them and it went ok! Thanks for your advice

This post was edited

Do the certification pics need to be full body? The example pics are just from the waist up

Nope. Show your face clearly though. I was under the impression that there needed to be a full body nude with face showing when I did mine; but found out after the fact that... nope!

Waist up with face showing and your sign should be enough.

This post was edited

Thanks! The walk-through says a clothed and unclothed shot, so Im assuming thats 2 pics. I will try it and see

This post was edited

Yes. Two different pictures.

Thanks! The walk-through says a clothed and unclothed shot, so Im assuming thats 2 pics. I will try it and see

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy