RE:Nudist Female roomate wanted to share an apartment here in NYC

Nudist Female roomate wanted to share an apartment here in NYC , here on vacation and would be spending some months.do not hesitate to send me an email, if you are interested.

Well, you said you want a "roomate." So I have one question: Are you looking for an "ate" for your "room" or a "mate" for your "roo"?

This post was edited

You said, with nudist people there will be no disagreements. And some very calm people are calmly advising you--for your own good--that that's a very naive notion. I've had some of my ugliest arguments with people when we were both standing face to face naked (and in one case, she assaulted me--then started trashing my stuff). The whole idea that because we like to run around naked, we can only be such wonderful, loving, and well-adjusted people is nothing but a convenient pipe dream to make us feel like we're better than other people.

This post was edited

You said, with nudist people there will be no disagreements. And some very calm people are calmly advising you--for your own good--that that's a very naive notion. I've had some of my ugliest arguments with people when we were both standing face to face naked (and in one case, she assaulted me--then started trashing my stuff). The whole idea that because we like to run around naked, we can only be such wonderful, loving, and well-adjusted people is nothing but a convenient pipe dream to make us feel like we're better than other people.

Who is this directed to?

This post was edited

Whats almost as bad is the *11* likes she received on an empty profile. Sometimes I just dont get it.

This post was edited

Its a peculiar thing isnt it
Whats almost as bad is the *11* likes she received on an empty profile. Sometimes I just dont get it.

This post was edited

Travelling to NYC April 2023.please confirm.

This post was edited

Confirmed

This post was edited

She now has *12* likes on her profile. Oh well. Does anyone else hear PT Barnum in the background?

This post was edited

"She" now has *12* likes on her profile. Oh well. Does anyone else hear PT Barnum in the background?

There, I fixed it for you.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Thank you!!

This post was edited