RE:Resort Staff: Nude or Clothed

From all resorts I have been, only in Europe i never saw a stafmember naked, I guess that is common practise to show who is staff or not.
Given this answer a few exceptions are to be told in their spare time they do take of their stafclothes, But those are true naturists there must be staf with no wish to go nude as well.

At the sauna complexes i see that a few members after their shift or before are nude among us. Especially the ones that hold loyly/aufguss etc.

This post was edited

Of the clubs and resorts I;ve been to, the staff were clothed whether the location was clothes optional or clothes free.

This post was edited

I guess it would also depend on who you call "staff." At a couple of resorts I've been to, there are people who have duties in keeping the lounge chairs from being bogarted by pool users, and who welcome strangers and introduce them to the services, and who run the gift shops and snack bars. They're all nude. But they aren't paid staff, but volunteers.

This post was edited

I guess it would also depend on who you call "staff." At a couple of resorts I've been to, there are people who have duties in keeping the lounge chairs from being bogarted by pool users, and who welcome strangers and introduce them to the services, and who run the gift shops and snack bars. They're all nude. But they aren't paid staff, but volunteers.

Exactly. Our home resort is Solair in Connecticut. Solair is member owned, but the office staff and the maintenance staff are paid employees and are dressed. Occasionally a member will be doing something in the office and may be nude. New visitors are given tours of the grounds and interviewed by members who are part of the membership committee (the "yellow hats" for anyone who has been to Solair). These tours and interviews are done nude.

This post was edited

we recently returned from a week at desert sun resort in palm springs CA.
all the office staff, housekeeping staff, and maintenance staff were clothed all the time.
one waitress at the restaurant went topless while others at the restart were fully clothed. this one waitress walked around taking drink/food orders and delivering same while wearing only stretch pants, shoes and socks. while i have not visited many CO resorts, this was the only staff member i have encountered who was less than fully clothed.

This post was edited

With the exceptional of bare Oaks which bills itself a a clothes free facility I dont know any resorts/parks that require staff to be clothes free and most naturist venues today tend to be clothing optional so stand to reason the same applies to staff unless there is clothing requirement due to health dept codes

This post was edited

The resorts I have been to, the check in staff and the restaurant staff are dressed. At my club, members are often nude in the office and there are hiking trails that begin/end outside of the main gate so I know nudity is allowed there. I think it may be do to county regulations.

The staff are nudist and when off duty, they are nude.

This post was edited