Caught by neighbour

I woke up one night about 2am bursting to pee, obvious middle of the night boner, there was no way I was getting my pee in the toilet, so went in the back garden, standing naked boner poking out having a pee, mid stream I turned to the right and there was the man next door standing having a smoke. I couldnt stop so just carried on, he smiled and gave me a thumbs up.!!

This topic was edited
RE:Caught by neighbour

Caught in the act; so refreshing to find a neighbor who doesn't freak out at being natural.

Stay bare if you dare and share if you care.

Thanks nude buddy,
Hary

This post was edited

Fantastic
He had probably been doing the same!

This post was edited

I agree, I have had that happen before and it led to us chatting and eventually playing.

This post was edited

One hot summer night I decided to go for a swim to cool off. It was after midnight so I thought it would be safe to skinny dip seeing that the 2 old ladies next door go to bed by 10 pm. I stayed in the pool for a long time , then got out and relaxed on the deck. Well the next day the one woman that lives on the second floor called me Mr. Nudie. They never said anything like that again and we still talk frequently . I don't think they have a problem with me skinny dipping at night or they would have said some thing because they are very straight forward and speak their minds.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy