RE:Gallery pictures

You are absolutely correct. I have posted on here in various places about this as well. I have had multiple pictures repeatedly deleted that completely meet stated guidelines. It is very frustrating. Even shots of me shirtless with jeans on, everything below the waist covered, have been deleted. Yet all kinds of headless pics with vaginas and penises exposed are found in many profiles. It almost seems like those following the rules are the ones geting penalized.

This post was edited

Sunluver 101 . Is your statement just now based on fact as you know it ... or are you being facetious ?? I cant tell .. :)

This post was edited

For me, the gallery is a waste of resources. I would rather see people doing things. Not just posing for the camera. I realize there are some pics like that in the gallery but not much. I guess I just don't have the patience to "thumb through" all the "poses to get to the pictures I find interesting.

This post was edited

Totally agree those arent really nudist or naturist photos they are just naked photos. Unfortunately thats what the trend is these days.

This post was edited

like a nude batman - lol lol

This post was edited

Hmm. So I joined this site yesterday as there were a few groups that looked interesting which I wanted to get involved with, and I just want want to share my personal perspective and joy for living a naturist lifestyle. There, I decided to upload a number of pictures of myself enjoying/ relaxing out in nature, including some shots which was only of the environment. All got removed after a couple hours.

Today, I got a notice that we're no longer allowed to post nude pictures until we're verified to be 18+, which could explain a lot. Anyway, I did send in my verification request yesterday, so I'll probably try again once I get fully verified.

update: ok, looks like my certification just got approved, not to see if my uploads will stay up.

This post was edited

Facts, just facts

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy