October

Warm enough yesterday for some nude time in the back yard. Doesn't happen often in October. Should be sunny and warm again today so hoping to do so again. Rain tomorrow and suddenly cooler Sunday, so that may be my last chance until April.

This topic was edited
RE:October

Enjoy them while you can.. Who knows what the whacky weather will do. According to the Farmer Almanac, It is supposed to be a colder and wetter winter this year but I would be surprised at all if there were some 80 or 90 degree days mixed in there some where.

This post was edited

Got some more time in yesterday.
Way too cold today and likely to remain so until spring.

This post was edited

here in Indiana it looks promising for some afternoon nude time in my backyard which is a good thing. it needs mowed again and mowing nude is a far more enjoyable chore than clothed.

This post was edited

We have had our cold front come through with lower temps; tonight down to high 40s and tomorrow to mid 70s. It will not stay long as our usual gulf breeze will mitigate the cold. Was able to get a little mowing done yesterday and a few odds and ends today so it was a productive weekend. But . . . back to the grind tomorrow.

This post was edited

It has been and unusual month this year with record breaking high temperatures into the 80's. It was 76 at one point this afternoon. In most years past, we have had snow by now and it would be more normal to be removing snow instead of cutting grass.

This post was edited

It is getting to be that time even in north Texas where it is way to cold in the mornings to be nude. I went for a lunchtime walk in the full sun and that warmed me up enough to strip down once I got back. Not looking forward to winter!

This post was edited