Land lease

The Waco area seems to be void of any place near by that folks like us can go to get comfortable. Decatur and McDade are the closest and a bit too far for a day trip. Not to mention pricey. Sooo I came up with an idea that may turn in to something. I figure there are all sorts of hunting leases. I'm going to check around to see if there may be some land owners that may be interested in leasing some of their property out for nude camping and hiking. Perhaps stock pond fishing and the like. Maybe a seasonal thing like spring and summer before the hunting seasons start. Would anyone in the area be interested in something like that. I'm thinking 10 or 12 others dividing the lease might be somewhat affordable, Or better yet maybe someone here might know a landowner who may be looking to earn some extra income.

This topic was edited
RE:Land lease

Waco is a bit of a drive, but sounds like a great idea. Would be great to have a place to go and hike, fish camp out.

This post was edited

I haven't found any land owners interested, It seems hunters least the whole year. Anyway the search continues.

This post was edited

I haven't found any land owners interested, It seems hunters least the whole year. Anyway the search continues.

This post was edited