Caught naked with my paper

It wasn't embarrassing for me but it was for the lady. It was early in the morn when I decided to walk to the end of lane to get my paper naked of course as it was early in the daylight morning hours. Just picked it up and was about to return to my hidden comfort when my next door neighbor came around the corner from walking her dog. We where both startled and both curious. I said sorry just getting my paper and her eyes where all over me and she could hardly talk as she stammered some thing to me. We chatted for a very short time and as we chatted I could feel my little man trying to creep up to a 12 o'clock. I figured I better depart and told her to cum over for coffee in the morn and we could get comfy. As I walked away I could feel her eyes on me. I enjoyed her and I could feel a good sensation as I closed my door.

This topic was edited
RE:Caught naked with my paper

So, what happen the next morning, did she come over, did she get comfy? A great start to a fun sounding story.

This post was edited

She did finally cum over for coffee but stayed dressed and I asked if I could stay naked and she said no problem and that she said it might take a while for her to join me for a naked coffee. I said no problem take your time.. I will enjoy you when you do.

This post was edited

She did finally cum over for coffee but stayed dressed and I asked if I could stay naked and she said no problem and that she said it might take a while for her to join me for a naked coffee. I said no problem take your time.. I will enjoy you when you do.

How long ago was this, und has she joined you yet?

This post was edited

You have one fine neighbor!

This post was edited