Men's bade pool is closed again

They say it should be re-opened by Monday. My guess I it will be closed for a few months. I guess you will always have to call ahead since you never know if it will be open.

This topic was edited
RE:Men's bade pool is closed again

Thanks for the update. Yeah their estimates are laughable. Probably was never fixed and just turned it on to try to pull some King Spa traffic, and now they see that King Spa is too expensive/deserted and are back to not caring.

This post was edited

Today since the bade pool is still closed men are getting in for $20 only

This post was edited

Are the other 4 pools working?

This post was edited

Thanks for the updates men. Please keep posting after your visit to Spa World. Like to the fee to get in and what is working, what is not working, what is open and what is not open at Spa World.
Thanks

This post was edited

Good news, the bade pool has reopened! I went yesterday and prices, etc. were normal and the bade pool was open. The only thing I noticed is that the two stations on the right as you enter wouldn't turn on. Hours are still until 9pm, though they shut the pool off and made everyone get out at 8:30.

It was pretty busy Thursday afternoon - there was actually a huge group of young men who were professional athletes of some sort. A couple of the older ones were more comfortable being nude initially, and as the day went on they got the rest of their group to come out of their shells as well, it was great to see!

This post was edited

Hey guys! I was at SPA World yesterday (2 November) and the bade pool was OPEN! Nice crowd was enjoying the pool

This post was edited