Any single nudist males in southern CA?

Hi everyone,

I'm a fairly new nudist. Been one for 6 years, mostly an at-home nudist. I've been to a few local resorts like De Anza, Glen Eden, and Olive Dell as well as Black's Beach (once).

Ideally looking for a long term relationship leading to marriage and kids with a male nudist. I'm the youngest of 6 siblings and I work part-time as a mental health nurse at a local hospital.

This topic was edited
RE:Any single nudist males in southern CA?

Hello Friendly Nude people.

This is YankeeDoodle98765 and I am honored to meet you! I am trying out something that is really quite new to me, becoming a nudist and
getting naked in the presence of strangers. But I'm not scared. I'm excited! It's going to be fun! I apoligize for not posting better pictures but these head shots are all I have at the moment. I will get some better pictures taken immediately. And I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging but I think I'm pretty good looking for an old guy of 76. I think you will be impressed! The black and white photo was taken back when I was 23 years old just after I graduated from college. I think I looked pretty good back then. I think I still look pretty good now!

I want to make friends and I want to get to know people. I'm very friendly and outgoing and I love people. I am also a man of substantial means and I am quite generous. I am semi retired. Before I retired, I was a business man and I was successful in my career and I made a lot of money. Please write to me and I'll tell you all about it. ! All of you! I would especially like to hear from all you beautiful women out there who might have read this letter. Please write and tell me any stories you might have about your time as a nudist. I would love to hear them!

This post was edited
RE:Any single nudist males in southern CA?

Hi from Aberdeen, Scotland, UK! i like your profile and photo. I hope we can chat and build a close and strong friendship. exchange visits or travel together some where?

This post was edited