Realization

I didn't invent anything about it and never realized what was lost and how many accidents and injuries are caused by this practice. I am tuly shocked by the rationalizations and the excuses given for mutilation of our sons.

This topic was edited
RE:Realization

After assisting in one circumcision procedure I never did again in my 30+ years in the medical field. It is horrific and I have assisted in several circ corrections. After my first circumcision, I became a champion to stop this horrific routine procedure. (using the word procedure loosely it really is legalized genital mutilation.

This post was edited

I was cut very tight and spent years restoring my foreskin, as well as jelqing, to gain back a very sensitive and shapely glans.

This post was edited

I totally agree. How can it be legal to mutilate a boy without consent. Who has the right to touch our bodies. They say its for cleanliness or because of phimosis. Well, fathers need to teach boys how to clean under the skin especially as nudist unashamed of our bodies. As for the textiles they really need to get over this part of raising a boy to clean the entire body.
As far for phimosis, there are other treatments for tight skin including creams and techniques. Evolution created the foreskin for a purpose including protecting the head from sun, wind , and other friction. the foreskin is there to make sex more enjoyable enhancing sensitivity and making the overall skin on the entire shaft less taunt.

This post was edited

Bravo. I wish all doctors took a stand. After all we are not Mutilating girls why should it be so for boys. Its barbaric

This post was edited