Nudists against circumcision

I've just joined here this evening

I am so against the mutilation of babies who have no say in the matter of Circumcision. My father was not cut and neither am I - I so love my foreskin and pleased on my parents not having me cut.

Latest Post
by  
Uncut and love it

I love being uncut as the feeling and freedom of an uncut penis is very sensual. Im glad my parents were sensitive to there sons future needs... Thanks mom and dad!!

Realization

I didn't invent anything about it and never realized what was lost and how many accidents and injuries are caused by this practice. I am tuly shocked by the rationalizations and the excuses given for mutilation of our sons.

Nudist Activities

is it rude or vulgar to retract your foreskin to reveal your head when at a nudist function?

Natural !

I just think that if Mother Nature gave us a foreskin, it's because there's a reason!

I'm cut my son's are not!

I was born in 1955 in the USA. At that time parents here weren't even given the option of leaving their baby boys intact. My circumcision was botched and too much foreskin was removed. I vowed if I ever fathered sons they wouldn't be...

uncut

iwas born in the 40s i wasnt cut but my four brothers were im happy to have my foreskin very sensitive

Latest Post
by  
WHY? WHY? WHY?.....

Hi all. Circumcision, even worse excision, for young girls or women is only a decision of "Men" and / or "Religions" having only two goals: 1- Reduce, or even take away, the pleasure of a sexual relation between men and women...

Latest Post
by  
Born in the late 80s and uncut

I was born in 87 and my mother being a nurse chose to not have me cut. Said she wanted it to be my choice. It definitely has been different in life but in a good way I think. Im open to answering any questions future parents or current parents may...

Changing generations

I was cut as a baby and when my son was born almost 40 years ago we had him cut as that was the norm and expected at that time. Very few thought any different. After discussions when his son was born he was left intact, took time but the generations...