Nudists against circumcision

Brainwashed culture strikes again...

Me and a group of (non-nudist) friends were hanging out last week and somehow the subject of circumcision came up and we started debating it. And for like the 100th time in my life when I said that I was not circumcised, the 2 girls in the group...

Straight sex.

A study of women who had sex with circumcised and uncircumcised men showed that women found sex more comfortable and enjoyable with uncircumcised men!

Straight sex 2 ( "Extract from the...

In 1999, an American study [4] of women who had sex with circumcised men and intact men showed that: With a circumcised sexual partner, women had fewer opportunities to achieve vaginal orgasm. Women complain more often of vaginal discomfort with a...

Latest Post
by  
Foreskin REGENERATION

I wonder if you guys heard about it. I couldnt find any topics about it. There is an US registered Organisation which is into foreskin Regeneration. Its called foregen.org. At the Moment they Are at monkey Experiments. The Tests before were very...

Latest Post
by  
Foreskin

Seem some guys have a problem with there foreskin, a friend of mine got told she would not sleep with him unless he got circumsised. This got me thinking will I now have to say to my future dates ' I have a foreskin' just to inform her .

Circumcision should be illegal...

It should be against the law (Just like FGM) to be circumcised before you're 18 or 21 - period.

Latest Post
by  
Cut by accident!!!

I was raised with to hippie parents anday nudist home and my father believe that everything that was created in the womb of a woman was there for a reason. When I was 17 years old I went to the emergency to get my appendix taken out there was a...

Latest Post
by  
Thankful

So thankful to have been born in the 90s. I have only ever met one guy growing up in my generation who was circumsised. Luckily for the vast majority of us the practice largely died out in the 1970s/80s.

Foreskin

Men with Foreskins Look Better and the Skin keeps out the dirt!

what happen to the uncircumcised group?

its gone !?

Latest Post
by