RE:My son has the classic car disease so it seems

Always hunting myself.

Personally looking for a 69.5 Superbee in B5 blue.

This post was edited

I love the mopars. Ive been dreaming of getting enough money and space to get a 68 charger to go with my 19 challenger. Im quite jealous

This post was edited

Rock- I had missed the point about a 73 Cuda 340; I had the Challenger. It was a metallic green (been repainted), hardtop, bucket seats, automatic slap stick shifter, 340 motor, Cragar mags with G50s on the rear. It would break those tires loose in a second and was the fastest car I ever owned. I embarrassed a couple of Fords north of town on the four lane late one afternoon. I ran them both down at 110, rocked the front end on them and made them disappear a few seconds later. It was almost too comical. That is unless the law had shown up. LOL. That car along my 93 Ford Mustang GT are my only real hotrod rides. It was fun.

This post was edited

Its really nice to see these classic cars; they arent as prevalent as in years past. Whats worse is folks that peruse the photos not bothering to like or comment. Someone on another group lamented the indifference & obvious lack of response. Thats truly a shame for if someone takes the time to post nice photos to a group, someone else should take time to comment. Its rude to do otherwise. Thank you for your efforts Andy.

This post was edited