Nudes, Nudists and Classic Cars

My son has the classic car disease so it...

Short story I've mentioned before. #2 son called me when he was on tour a few years ago and happened across this Lemon twist 340 Duster . The very paint scheme my Cuda had that I lost in a divorce so yes in the end now him and I own that Duster....

Nudist Resorts with Car Shows? Where &...

Our very first experience at any nudist resort anywhere in our lives, was decades ago at White Tail in Virginia when they had an "Open House / Car Show / Art Show". We took our 71 Plymouth Road Runner. It was fun, but back in the 80's...

What is it with great paint and body guys?

No I don't want the old Earl Shieb 39.95 or the Macco 300.00 job I wont spare the dollar on this. Having the storage bldg it's housed in ceiling falling on top the Duster hood it seems to be like magic to get the top shops locally to get it...

Save a Classic Muscle Car, don't text...

This just happened. My Equipment Rep / friend who I was originally was to meet up and show our cars a month ago did not attend and I was unable as well. He sent an email later to all of his Equipment Dealers he was in an accident and would be out...

Going to car shows

Does anyone have any experience going to or participating in classic car shows? I'm looking at one or two in the near future and didn't know if there are any tips to make the process easier and more enjoyable.

64-66 Mustangs....anybody have any...

I'm looking at a local '66 Mustang convertible with the 6 cylinder...does anybody have any experience with evaluating these cars? I've found articles generally regarding rust and engine mounts on the small V-8s but that's it. Any...

Finishing a daily driver delima

My son and I have a father son project '73 Plymouth Duster 340. I guess it's about 75% of where we want to go with it. Actually I want him to take the lead on this as far as bldg it in his taste. When we do show it there are just things we...

Welcome new members and Introduction thread

Hello new members of this group! I'd like to introduce my Co Mod to this group and all of my other groups; Rockdad. Some of you may know of him from his contributions on the site and in the groups. It's always a pleasure to have him join my...