RE:What seems to be the problem with getting people to meet?

If you go to chicagofunclub.com they have a long list of events. I go to a couple of clubs in the area too.

This post was edited

I am sorry you two are having such problems. What happened to all the nude places near you - some bible-thumpers come down on the spots you used to visit, saying nudity was immoral and it was going to ruin society? Or did some bad sexual element came to light? We used to have a beach about an hour from our nude resort where people could walk way down the nature preserve beach and were left alone with their bareness, but then some of the close residents noticed some bad actors doing sexual stuff, and rightly bitched to the authorities and the rangers began cracking down on the nudists. It's so easy to lose our rights when some cannot control their bodily actions. There is only one nude resort in Virginia and we live here! Not sure what we'd do if some state law was passed making our resort impossible.

Your bad luck with nudists you found in TN is too bad, but hang in there and keep looking for new friends. I think part of the issue with people backing out on you might pertain to what they are only curious about versus what they are really capable of -- talking about being nude or even going on cam with someone has a safety factor built in, the distance through the internet makes people feel safer to lose their inhibitions. Once the reality of a real meeting kicks in, the wimp-out effect occurs. We've had good success with the folks we've found in here who've made the trip to White Tail for their social nude needs being met. Persevere and keep trying, and try not to get any more discouraged than you already are. There are other people who want to be nude with you and you will find them! St. Louis has a huge population to work with.

Have you thought about beginning your own nude place, if you have some space to do so? It can begin small and just see where it leads, once you've found some folks and given them a safe spot to be bare. Keep your mind open, and always try to keep politics and religion out of the conversation. Divisive issues do kill the nude mood in a fuckin' hurry. The best of luck to you!

We have talked to people that have posted on this chat, and we tried to get together with them, but they stopped responding. All we are looking for is nude, and we are a couple. Life is short, would like to spend some of that time nude with other like minded people. Before all the good nudist facilities shut down in the St. Louis area, we were able to enjoy nude activities almost weekly year round. Now there are no good places left around here, we have to go to a different states.

This post was edited

Well certainly do that!

This post was edited

Nudist Couple Surrey BC Canada seeking truthful ongoing nudist friends or have nude dinner / movie night

This post was edited

Nudist Couple want Actual Nudist friends both Males / Female Couples. Please be mature.
We like actual ongoing trusting people that will honestly come strip off or get nude with us.
50's couple Surrey BC Canada.
Gdsun769@gmail.com

This post was edited

I think in our part of the world (India) people are more of exhibitionists than nudist which they are confused.

This post was edited

I think in our part of the world (India) people are more of exhibitionists than nudist which they are confused.

I agree... Even seeing them, I also get confused..

This post was edited

Perhaps some people take longer then others expecially if they are new to be a nudist. I know it was that way for me. It's nice to have support from fellow nudist amd to understand that its natural and freeing after ypu get over the nervous part.

This post was edited