RE:What seems to be the problem with getting people to meet?

NavyKid, let me know if you want to hang out some time

This post was edited

We have met three couples from our area for meets at private (hot tub rental) so far. These are non-sexual, social nudity meets. We had chatted for a period of time before any meets were scheduled. The first time was with one couple, the second time was with three couples and we had lunch together afterward. This weekend we are meeting three couples at a naturist bed and breakfast. It can be done. The folks we have met are fun and great people! We have a TN group for nudists in our area to join, chat, meet and if all works out, possibly a non-sexual, social nudity experience will happen!

This post was edited

I hear ya. I am straight single male that gets unfairly looped into that giant 'creeper' pool. But what those dudes don't realize is they are totally destroying it for the rest of us.
-
I enjoy hanging out naked because it allows me to strip away all the problems and pressures that I am feeling (I guess speaking literally and metaphorucally there.)
If you are looking for someone just to hang out naked with and nothing more, let me know.

This post was edited

We have talked to people that have posted on this chat, and we tried to get together with them, but they stopped responding. All we are looking for is nude, and we are a couple. Life is short, would like to spend some of that time nude with other like minded people. Before all the good nudist facilities shut down in the St. Louis area, we were able to enjoy nude activities almost weekly year round. Now there are no good places left around here, we have to go to a different states.

This post was edited

Hello I live in Ontario. But in the summer I like to travel to meet naturists. If interested let me know. We can arrange a meet and see where it takes us. Thanks

This post was edited

Hello I live in Ontario. But in the summer I like to travel to meet naturists. If interested let me know. We can arrange a meet and see where it takes us. Thanks

This post was edited

This post was edited

We try to make it to Oaklake Trails once a month. If youre ever down that way let us know. Wed be happy to meet up. Love meeting new people

This post was edited

Well said. Same situation in Chicago area. Looking for couples to hang out with

This post was edited

I live in the same city as you in the Chicago burbs.

This post was edited