First time on nude beach

My first real nudist experience I was still a child and I don't remember anymore but my first social nudist experience was a short time ago. Taking advantage of the pandemic moment, I went to a nude beach far from my city, it is a wild beach that can be accessed through a small trail in the forest. I went to this beach alone because I still don't have a nudist friendship circle, when I arrived at the entrance to the trail to the beach there was a sign that says "nude beach, take off your clothes" at that moment my heart raced with emotion, it finally stopped being a homegrown nudist and would be with other nudists. I had left all my clothes at the hotel and was only in swim trunks and I saw that the path to the beach was long, but with emotion I took off my swim trunks and went all the way naked, when I got to the beach it was a little disappointing as there was no no one, probably because of the pandemic, I walked on the small beach a little while later I spread the towel on the sand and lay there naked all day. With the sun setting, I decided to go back to the hotel and walked on the trail naked again wearing my swim trunks only on the way out. My first experience of social nudism turned into an outdoor nudist experience only, but it was great being outdoors with my clothes on with the wind blowing all over my body and at the end of the day seeing a full tan without marks, I would really like to it was also about showing other people my pride in the nudist lifestyle and making new friends, but I will have to stay for the next time.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.