Season 13 The Flux

Okay I am watching Season 13 The Flux. I would give it 4 out of 10. What do you all think of the season so far?

This topic was edited
RE:Season 13 The Flux

I'd give it a 4 or even a 3. It's like they wanted to do another spinoff series without thinking what the fans would like.

This post was edited

Not liking it much so far everything feels disjointed

This post was edited

Yes it feels disjointed like someone wrote up a 10 episode season and they said hey we can get this season done in six episodes. I tuned in each week and felt like I had missed the last episode. On the bright side they are bringing the first back the first showrunner.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/doctor-who-showrunner-russell-t-davies-returns-1235073307/

This post was edited

I confess to not having even tried to watch it - they lost me part way into season 12. I think Jodie W is doing fine, but the stuff they're giving her to work with is just boring and/or bad. Even reading about what's going on this season doesn't make me want to go back and watch it again. I'm looking forward to Russell T Davies returning as show runner, and hoping that the stories go back to what they were like when he helmed it before. Maybe he'll take a page from Dallas and make these last two seasons be just a bad dream or something. :)

This post was edited

I confess to not having even tried to watch it - they lost me part way into season 12. I think Jodie W is doing fine, but the stuff they're giving her to work with is just boring and/or bad. Even reading about what's going on this season doesn't make me want to go back and watch it again. I'm looking forward to Russell T Davies returning as show runner, and hoping that the stories go back to what they were like when he helmed it before. Maybe he'll take a page from Dallas and make these last two seasons be just a bad dream or something. :)

This post was edited

I have seen up to the end of season 12 I love Jodi and her assistants but most of the stories are ok some are very hard to get through .

This post was edited