Starting an Oblivion game with added fun

Hi everyone! :)

Thought it would be fun to share a couple of pics of my new Oblivion adventure. I'm totally in love with the game (such a classic...) and finished it a couple of times. Recently I created a female character and installed a mod that allows nudity (among some others that modify faces and graphical aspects). I noticed that, unlike Skyrim, Oblivion NPC's don't say anything special if you're not wearing clothes. It seems something just normal and widely accepted by everyone :P

So I'll let my character roam about in the buff for a while, with the steel claymore magically attached to her back, lol.

By the way, my Steam account is poivanvm. Feel free to add me if you're also a nudist PC gamer!

This topic was edited
RE:Starting an Oblivion game with added fun

Wow thats so cool. I played a lot of Skyrim, love to see more pictures :)

This post was edited

Yes i am here

This post was edited

Hi everyone! :)Thought it would be fun to share a couple of pics of my new Oblivion adventure. I'm totally in love with the game (such a classic...) and finished it a couple of times. Recently I created a female character and installed a mod that allows nudity (among some others that modify faces and graphical aspects). I noticed that, unlike Skyrim, Oblivion NPC's don't say anything special if you're not wearing clothes. It seems something just normal and widely accepted by everyone :PSo I'll let my character roam about in the buff for a while, with the steel claymore magically attached to her back, lol.By the way, my Steam account is poivanvm. Feel free to add me if you're also a nudist PC gamer!

Update: got accepted into the Mages Guild, met a friend at the tavern of Skingrad, took care of sheep, and enjoyed a scenic view of the Imperial City.
My character is beginning to be known as "The Naked Wanderer" hahah

This post was edited

glad you bring some nudity an herewith some fun into that game.... i wonder how a naked man would like and would they accept that... let us know

This post was edited

glad you bring some nudity an herewith some fun into that game.... i wonder how a naked man would like and would they accept that... let us know

There are some male NPCs without clothing (and my hero girl with them). Oblivion characters don't react at all towards nudity, unlike Skyrim ones. When I finish Oblivion, I might try a nudist playthrough in the next game of the saga, hehe.

By the way, does anyone know about a good platform to stream naked gaming? Would love to try it, and stream my game. I knew about Plexstorm but the site seems to be down for good.

This post was edited

Nice they look natural! Havent play Oblivion, but did Skyrim today. Sorry cant help you with finding a game streaming service.

This post was edited