"Naked Sundays"

The concept of "Naked Sunday" is not new, but a few years back Christina Aguilera brought it to the "mainstream" by talking about it on the Ellen show. She describes it as:
{...} on Sundays we just do everything in the house, and were just cozy and laid back, she says. We dont need to go anywhere, were just with each other. We do everything naked. We cook naked.
In her case, she was talking about "Naked Sundays" as a sexual thing to "spice up" her marriage. But it can also be a non-sexual thing to add "nudist flavor" to a couple's home life.

My wife and I had just spent a week end at a nudist B&B (which we visit several times a year); and after talking about how nice it was just sitting, playing board games naked - or pool - without the TV on, we agreed to have "Naked Sundays" at home. To put things in perspective, my wife and I are recreational nudists; but due to our active social lives and activities, we actually don't spend a lot of time at home naked. So we both agreed to make room for it more regularly.
Basically, every Sunday, and at the latest by 5 PM, we're both home and naked (if we happen to be home all day, then we also stay naked all day; but that's infrequent). We start out in the evening with an aperitif and a board game, then I cook dinner while she sits and chats with me in the kitchen. Then dinner; and either a movie or a TV show. Afterwards we hang out for a little longer in the living room before going to bed; and that's it. Easy peesy.

Obviously, this idea will mean nothing for nudists who do "Naked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday....and Sunday!" LOL!!
But for those among us who have trouble "getting started" with home nudism with their spouse, this is an idea worth considering.

It doesn't have to be "Naked Sunday." It can be "Naked Movie", "Naked board games", "Naked arts and crafts" or whatever suits both partners. And open nudity does not have to be a requirement. It's chilly here in the Midwest; and sometimes my wife likes to be nude under a blanket while watching TV. Sometimes she wears a light bathrobe that she leaves open. The idea is to connect in a way that's enjoyable for both partners, in a way that makes nudity more natural; even if the nudity is only partial or "underneath." If you're just starting out or trying to convince your partner that nudity can be natural and enjoyable; it's a great place to start.

Just a thought.

This topic was edited
RE:"Naked Sundays"

Here it is I thought I came up with this. Hah! I been trying to get my wife into a bit of a nude life and she doesn't seem to hip to the idea. This is one of the things I try. Since we are both off work Sunday I ask occasionally to have naked Sunday. She agrees if I pamper her on Saturday but she won't stay nude long.

This post was edited