RE:Riviera Naturist Resort, Pace, Florida CLOSED

Well our place is open and booking guests in Silverhill.
We'd love to have any of y'all that frequented Riviera.
Also would love to work with Fish Nature Camp And Jetski if he can battle through a few issues.
We are small. We have three poolside suites and one apartment for nightly rental. Two night min.
We also do day passes. We do restrict the number of single males on the weekends. Weekdays not as much.
We are not trying to be a Riviera or Indian Hills.
We are much more quaint, quiet and couple oriented.
Anyone interested in more info can message me here and I'll send contact info.....also check out our pictures here. They are a little outdated. I need to load some new ones......

This post was edited

If I were 20 years younger, I'd find 20 to 40 treed acres and develop a casual place like Rock Haven in Tenn. Have a fun (hopefully artistic) blend of RV spots, semi-permanent RV lots, tent camping area, small cabins, and some well-groomed and gracious rooms and suites (which I imagine you'd find at Silverhill B&B). There is growing demand for nude recreation. Always a shame to see places like Riviera disappear. Derek

This post was edited

I have visited both Riviera & Hidden Lake (Sunnier Pines) near Jay, FL and enjoyed the quiet atmosphere of HL much more. We have been members at HL for several years and currently have two weekend reservations coming up in the near future. I dont know of any lifestyle folks and the majority of people are couples. There are a few single guys that show up and have no difficulty. Its been good for us.

This post was edited