Madly in Love

We are madly in love and enjoy nudity. would love to meet other couples for friendship, hot tubing and drinks!

This topic was edited
RE: Madly in Love

my wife and i also love each other very much and enjoy being nude and going to the 40acre club and meeting lots of interesting people

This post was edited

Wow! Not much activity on this topic. But I'll fill you in on me and my lovely wife.We are madly in love and just celebrated our 24th anniversary of marriage.

This post was edited

It looks as if the group owner hasn't logged on for a very long time.

I actually started a post in this thread. It got to be to lengthy and deep. I also was getting emotional thinking about my wife and what she means to me. That is nothing new for me when it comes to her. God will have to pay her back for all of what she has done for me and the kids because there is no possible way I can.

This post was edited

Very typical with so many of these groups Rock! I've taken over as either Moderator or Co Moderator of several groups the past month. It's quite the pain in the butt when these members leave and just let the group linger. I try and take on a co moderator with my groups. Sometimes it doesn't work because me and the other moderator don't see eye to eye on who should be allowed into the group and what pictures should be allowed. You have to find someone that aligns with your thoughts and philosophies so you're both consistent at moderating the group.

I'll try and take over this group if you wouldn't mind helping me out Rock.

Di and I have had our ups and downs. In 43+ years of marriage, it's bound to happen and happen more often than either of us would care to admit. But when two people so opposite fall in love, those down times made us and our relationship so much stronger. I see Di naked everyday, most times, all day. Whether naked or dressed, she still gets my heart racing. I love being near her constantly and when apart, we can't wait to be together again. I have an annual boys trip to the desert where we 4x4 in our off road vehicles. I'm usually gone for several days. I have a good time but hate sleeping naked by myself and not feeling her next to me.

We still spoon and cuddle and are intimately active. Not as much as we were when we were but as time has passed and those times lessened ... just a tad, we make up for it in other ways and that comes from closeness, openness, honesty, trust, respect and support. I would have to say that Di and I are still and will always be ... Madly in Love with one another.

This post was edited

With no owner to promote or inspire interaction and activity a group just muddles along or doesn't do much. Sure I'll give you a hand Andy.

It hardly happens that Luann and I aren't together. When it does such as she is away for a day and into the evening for a girls outing, we both feel something isn't quite right. Hard to explain. It's a healthy thing to do things on your own however Luann and I haven't mastered that one. It really doesn't cross our minds?

We both had tumultuous long years wasted in prior marriages, truly we don't want to waste anymore of the days that are allotted us. There is no arguing in our home. Doesn't mean that we always agree everything. No need to argue just because there is something we see differently. All that fussing and fighting takes all the fun out of being married. We sure don't want to be like the many marriages we see and our past experience.

First argument we had came 5 years into our relationship. And I'm the boob that lost his cool. Lost the argument too! It was over a very important vital issue of who was going to drive the RV. Give me some time and Rock will let the idiot slip out.

This post was edited

28 great years for us I am so lucky

This post was edited
RE:Madly in Love

I was in a forum conversation on a different site recently in reference to the topic naked equals sex. Certainly not a new topic to see discussed on a nudist site but this was not a nudest site. The original poster was disturbed and wondering what could possibly be going on as this guy friend was in a group sauna naked with his female cousin along with some other naked people. This was in a different country by the way.

Of course I'm going to get into this discussion especially having been in nearly the same scenario with my girl cousin. It was interesting to see but expected how the textile USA responses all leaned to the yes something inappropriate had to be going on. Someone from Europe responded that the U.S. mentality is that being naked equates sex.

Last weekend Mrs Rock and I were taking on repainting several ceilings in the house. I asked her if she wanted me to call for some help and to my surprise she said yes. It was a lot of work to do in the time we wanted it complete but were both pretty self sufficient and don't want to bother anyone.

I made a couple calls and were joined by a couple friends. Through the day I am there working away with 3 naked very attractive woman. Not one time, not one stray thought or wondering of the mind. Not that I'm infallible it's that I'm so madly in love and so passionate about my wife.

I couldn't tell a lot of people that I personally know what goes on at our house and lives and them ever not believe something didn't go on.

This post was edited