NUDIST LOVERS

What is touches your heart in quiet...

I watched my Luann puttering around the house all weekend which was the 1st time I can think of all summer as we are normally busy at our local club. I do enjoy being quiet at home, take in and appreciate what I have been blessed with. Not material...

This very day marked our lives and we both...

20 years ago to this day was the 1st time we embraced, kissed and made love. We both knew at that moment as we talked afterwards we were to be together forever more. We married two years later to raise kids, work, live and support each other...

New Changes to this group!

Hello All, This group has been quite quiet and it appears that it's been without a Moderator for some time. I've asked to take it over and I was allowed to by Team True. There have been some changes in the group. First, BLANK, PRIVATE or...

A Soft place to fall

It was a very hard week at work. I got my ass handed to me by a General Contractor who is a very large and vital account for conduct of my key employee on his job site. I got back from that meeting to our office and right away Luann knew something...

Our NAKATION

We are going to Florida on a couples nakation... Yay!! One more week, can't wait. We'll be at Cypress Cove resort and either Haulover or Playalinda Beaches, from the 20th of June through about the 25th... if anyone cares to join us.

Madly in Love

We are madly in love and enjoy nudity. would love to meet other couples for friendship, hot tubing and drinks!

let's brag on our lovers

Let's get something started here...Why not tell others what you love about your spouse/significant other.My wife Yvonne is a wonderful wife and mother. She is incredibly sexy and sensual but also a caring friend. Someone I can rely on as well as...

Latest Post
by