A Soft place to fall

It was a very hard week at work. I got my ass handed to me by a General Contractor who is a very large and vital account for conduct of my key employee on his job site. I got back from that meeting to our office and right away Luann knew something was really wrong. I said I never want to go through that again and filled her in. She said go home and have a drink and that is what I did.

When she got off work she came into the house, took her clothes off right away and sat next to me. I sat there quietly in my shell shocked state just lightly rubbing her leg. Something about the feel of her skin has always been comforting. She spoke softly to me words of insight to my now problem situation.

I don't say this because she is my wife, she has an effect on people and that includes me. I drifted into really thinking deep about this woman I work, live and am married to. There is a sense of peace about our home that I attribute to her. They say a person will meet a truly good soul maybe a few times in their life. How it was that I married one and she was attracted to me amazes me to this day.

After she works her magic on me I watch her go about the house. Yes I think as some others she is a pretty girl and it's another dose of encouragement watching a happy, pretty nude woman bouncing around the house. What makes her truly beautiful is her heart and soul. That combination is why I often get the warm fuzzies when she comes in the room.

May 15th will be 20 years since our first kiss and we have been attached every since. Sharing a nudist lifestyle has opened up so many enhancements and I have discovered a healing effect on those hard days in life. Luann calls it naked therapy. I am truly in awe of this person, this beautiful soul named Luann.

This topic was edited
RE:A Soft place to fall

Awesome story, after you both arrived home!

Hope everything works out with the GC, you, the employee and that account. Been is similar situations where a subordinate that you put so much trust in, does something that hits you hard enough to put you on your ass and then get it chewed on by a superior ... and they are right! It's always great to have that special someone to come home to, that makes things better. I also have that in Di!

Be well. Try and enjoy the weekend with your lovely wife and stay naked and as stress free as possible.

;-)

This post was edited

I know this was a year ago, but I just have to chime in about how touched I was reading you account. That is what a spouse is supposed to be, the person there to lift us up when we need it. and the sounding board when we struggle. It sounds as if she was exactly what you needed at the exact right moment. I also hope that things turned out well for you in the situation.

This post was edited

thank you for sharing. I like her term of naked therapy.
being naked with others requires openness, trust and acceptance. it is a very good place to be.

This post was edited