Our NAKATION

We are going to Florida on a couples nakation... Yay!! One more week, can't wait. We'll be at Cypress Cove resort and either Haulover or Playalinda Beaches, from the 20th of June through about the 25th... if anyone cares to join us.

This topic was edited
RE:Our NAKATION

We take many nakations. Our next will be to Mira Vista Resort in Tucson, AZ. We used to visit and stay at a local resort, The Terra Cotta Inn, in Palm Springs, CA but since TCI closed to nude use, our group of close friends have decided that we should take our annual gathering to Mira Vista.

Each and every trip we take, nudism is included; hotel rooms, balconies, patios, local nude beaches, resorts or clubs and then there is always naked driving! Nudism is something we do on occasion or on weekends or only on vacations, it's very much a part of who we are and how we prefer living every day. There isn't a day that goes by that we aren't naked together and if it's limited, we get cranky! :D

Nakations are the best and our favorite place to nakation is Club Orient!

This post was edited

Actually I think Ive been on a 20 year nacation? After experiencing the last 10 years of my first marriage
that left me mentally beat up and 6 figures in debt along comes a person in my life and the naked began!
I swear it feels like I am on vacation everyday in our relationship.

Before we left out on nacation recently we had friends over and had naked going away party.
We met friends at a resort in Florida and spent 3 days of naked there.
Off to do a naked cruise for 9 days.
Got home and you know what we did....got naked!

It's still looking like Club Orient for next year's nacation.
But first it's getting close gear up for Nudist Club summer season.

This post was edited

Actually I think Ive been on a 20 year nacation? After experiencing the last 10 years of my first marriagethat left me mentally beat up .... along comes a person in my life and the naked began!I swear it feels like I am on vacation everyday in our relationship.

Rockdad -- At first I wasn't sure which I was more jealous of - 1) the idea of having been on a 20 yr nakation or 2) Feeling like you are on a vacation everyday in your relationship.
If I had to chose, I would choose the second one! What a joy that would be, having experienced the mental beat up myself.
Blessings to your wife who is so beautiful on the inside (where it counts the most) that it creates that space for you to live. And she must feel the same way about you.
Holding out for the same myself. And chasing the sunshine every chance I get as well! - Nudeprewd

This post was edited